LG Optimus it with 4.5-inch HD display, 1.7 GHz quad-core processor announced in Japan
NTT Docomo has announced the LG Optimus it (L-05E) for their Summer 2013 line-up. The Optimus it has a 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) True HD IPS display, powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064T processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13.2-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash, BSI sensor for better low-light imaging and a 1.4-megapixel front-facing camera with a BSI sensor. It is 10.5mm thick and weighs 131 grams. It has IPX 5, 7 for water resistance. It runs on NTT Docomo’s Xi LTE service and has support for NOTTV support.
LG Optimus it specifications
- 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) True HD IPS display
- 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064T processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13.2MP auto focus camera with LED flash and BSI sensor
- 1.4-megapixel front-facing camera withBSI sensor
- LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD a
- 2100 mAh battery.
The LG Optimus it comes in Black and White colors and would be available in Japan by the end of June from NTT Docomo. No word on pricing yet.