LG Optimus G Pro (L-04E) goes on sale in Japan
LG has announced that the LG Optimus G Pro (L-04E) is now on sale in Japan from NTT Docomo. It was announced earlier this year as the part of NTT Docomo’s Spring lineup in the docomo NEXT series. It packs a 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, powered by 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor with Adreno 320 GPU and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). The Japanese variant is smaller than the International version that was unveiled in February. LG announced recently that they have sold over 500 thousand units of the Optimus G Pro in Korea alone.
The phone has several unique features including Dual Recording, Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama, Q Slide 2.0, Q Memo, Q translator, Q remote, One-seg mobile TV, NOTTV support and more.
LG Optimus G Pro (L-04E) specifications
- 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display at 440 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 13.2 MP rear camera with BSI sensor and LED Flash
- 2.4 MP front-facing camera
- 10.1 mm and weighs 156 grams
- Xi LTE service with up to 100Mbps download, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- 3,000 mAh battery
The LG Optimus G Pro (L-04E) comes in Platinum White and Indigo Black colors and is now available from NTT Docomo at 81,270 Japanese Yen (~US$ 874) including taxes. It is also available from the operator with 14 month and 24 month contracts.