Nokia has started rolling out a new PR 1.1 software update for the Lumia 920 and the Lumia 820 in the US and Canada. This update would bring several enhancements including improved Bluetooth connectivity, faster start-up and better imaging and battery management.
Nokia Lumia 920 version 8.0.9903.10 and the downloading process. It takes about 30 minutes for the update to complete.
Here is a screenshot of the Nokia Lumia 920 version 8.0.10211.204 update for AT&T
You can now keep the always keep the WiFi ON even if the screen times out.
This update has several enhancements including
- Enhancements in Messaging: Add multiple recipients, Automatically save unsent text messages as drafts, edit received text messages before forwarding
- Text replies to incoming calls
- Internet Explorer improvements to disable auto image downloads and delete selected sites from browsing history
- More efficient and reliable Bluetooth connectivity
- More efficient and reliable start-up sequence
- Always keep Wi-Fi on even when the screen times out
- Prioritize Wi-Fi connections based on your connection history
- Enhancements in imaging performance and battery management
- Additional platform updates and enhancements