HTC has announced Windows Phone 8X, their new Windows Phone 8 device. It has a 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display and is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor. It comes with a 8MP auto focus camera at the back with LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080p HD video recording and 2.1MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording.
HTC Windows Phone 8X Specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD super LCD 2 display at 341ppi
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor Snapdragon S4 processor
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080p HD video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video recording
- 10.12mm thick and weighs 130 grams
- Beats Audio, built-in Amplifiers
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, aGPS, NFC
- 1,800 mAh battery
It would be available in range of colors including California Blue, Graphite Black, Flame Red and Limelight Yellow in November. No details about the price yet.