Travel apps for London Olympics for iPhone and iPad
With the London Olympics set to start, travel plans to one of the most historic cities in the world is underway for many. Heres are some cool travel apps for your iPhone and iPad, that will help you while you are at London! These apps include, Travel Guides, Maps, Bus routes and more. The London Olympics begins on 27th July 2012.
London Olympics Travel apps for iPhone and iPad
- London Pass – Travel Guide – It is packed with essential information about the city, its top sights, attractions and so much more. It will help you learn more about London and the places you want to visit during your trip.
- London Pocket Guide – It presents a collection of audio tours of the best locations and insider hangouts in the world’s major cities and tourist destinations. With different thematic tours available in a continuously growing number of cities, there will always be something to fit your interests. It also guides you with voice navigation.
- London Travel Guide by Triposo – It offers complete background information, A detailed sights section, Eating out section with the best restaurants, Bars, pubs & nightlife section, Mini guides for day trip destinations and an offline map.
- London Tube – It includes a High-definition map of the London Underground System. It supports portrait and landscape modes and is optimized for Retina Display on iPhone and iPad.
- London Vouchers Free – It is the essential London Tourist Guide which saves you money. Get up to date discounts, special offers and promotions from London’s best tourist attractions, entertainment venues, tours, hotels, spas and more.
- Get Taxi – Your London Cab Solution – Get Black Cab Instantly, Track, Pay by Credit Card and Share, all FREE! You can pay using a CREDIT CARD, cash or business account and the app shows you GetTaxi cabs around you.
- Bus London – It includes all the information a London bus commuter needs including live information from over 20,000 of London’s bus stops and 1,400 routes.
- London Air – It displays the latest air pollution levels recorded at over 100 monitoring stations across greater London. Maps, My Sites and Push Notifications keep you up to date with London’s air quality where you are.
All these apps are free of cost. Download these apps and get ready for your London Trip.