Vodafone has launched their Facebook phone, Vodafone Blue in India. This phone is developed in collaboration with Facebook that has the qualities of a smartphone and social networking functions. The phone was announced in UK this July. This phone has dedicated F button that lets the user upload pictures, visit profiles and update status at a single click. This has 2.4 inch screen, Full QWERTY keypad and an optical track pad for navigation.
Specifications of Vodafone Blue
- 2.4 inch TFT 256k display
- Full QWERTY Keyboard and Optical Trackpad
- Dual Band GSM phone
- 2MP camera with flash
- Bluetooth 2.1 and Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack and FM Radio
- Supports multiple audio (AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Enhanced, MP3,WMA, MIDI) and video (MPEG4, H263) formats
- 40MB internal memory that is expandable up to 16GB with MircoSD
- 1000 mAh battery that offers 3h talk time and 324 hours standby
The Facebook profiles are synced with the phone’s address book. Other than the integrated Facebook client it has Palringo chat suite that support Google talk, ichat, Facebook, XMPP, ICQ, gadu-gadu and AIM. It also comes with default Email client with POP3 and IMAP4 support and Opera Mini web browser.
The Vodafone Blue is priced at Rs. 4,950.