Kyocera (Kyoto Ceramic) and Sprint together launched the World’s First Dual Touchscreen Android phone for the US market.
Here are the specifications:
- Two 3.5″ Touchscreens with 480×800 Pixels Resolution and when combined 4.7″ Touchscreen with 960×480 Pixels Resolution
- 1GHz Snapdragon Processor
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- 5 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash, Autofocus, Digital Zoom and HD Ready 720p (1280×720 Pixels) Video Recording
- Bluetooth 2.1, 3G, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 1GB Internal Memory and microSD Card Slot (Supports upto 32GB, 8GB Card Included)
The phone should be available to customers very soon on the Sprint network contract at 199 US $.