Samsung has announced the Galaxy J4 (SM-J400) in the J-series. It comes with 5.5-inches AMOLED display with good old 16:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by the Samsung’s very own Exynos 7570 Quad-Core 14nm processor with 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 (2018) packs a 13MP rear camera with F1.9 aperture, LED flash. While on the front, there is a 5MP shooter with f2.2 aperture. The device doesn’t come with any Fingerprint sensor or Face Unlock, unlike the J6 (2018) series. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Experience U.I on top, has 3000mAh battery on board.
Samsung Galaxy J4 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 MP1
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions:151.7 x 77.2 x 8.1mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J4 (2018) comes in Black, Orchid Gray, and Gold colors, the pricing is yet to be revealed by Samsung.