Sennheiser at the CES 2018 introduced new CX 6.00BT, the company’s latest Bluetooth wireless headset and HD 820 premium closed-back headphones. The CX 6.00BT features ear-canal earbuds joined by a cable around the neck for a lightweight design, superior fit and comfort. The Sennheiser HD 820 closed-back dynamic stereo headphones have unique glass transducer cover that minimizes resonances and for realistic and natural sound field.
Highlights of Sennheiser CX 6.00BT
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm apt-X Low Latency compatibility enhances gaming or video viewing by keeping audio transmission perfectly in sync with the visuals
- Ultra-light 14-gram frame
- Frequency response: 17-21,000 Hz , Sound pressure level (SPL) – 112 dB (1kHz/0 dBFS), THD + N, total harmonic distortion and noise – <0.5% (1kHz, 100dB)
- Integrated microphone and the 3-way calling support.
- Three button remote lets you control your music and calls with your fingertips.
- Convenient voice prompts notifies you about incoming calls and the battery status
- Comes with ear adaptors in four sizes (XS, S, M, L)
- 6 hour battery life with fast charging option via USB that for two hours listening with just ten minutes of charging
Highlights of Sennheiser HD 820
- Innovative technology that makes them sound breathtakingly transparent and natural.
- Soft comfortable microfiber ear pads are hand crafted, providing excellent attenuation of ambient noise, while the robust metal headband includes an inner damping element.
- Sennheiser Ring Radiator transducers are fitted with unique glass covers. The concave glass reflects the sound waves from the rear of the transducer to an absorber, which results in minimal resonance. Thus, the sound waves are effectively “gone” like they would be in open headphones.
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance-matching silver-cladded OFC cables with low capacitance and a balanced 4.4 mm gold plug, offers superior characteristics in contact resistance, and thus in sound
The Sennheiser CX 6.00BT is priced at $99 (Rs. 6,280 approx.) and will roll out starting this month.The Sennheiser HD 820 costs whopping €2,399 (Rs. 1,52,420 approx.) in Europe or $2,399.95 (Rs. 1,82,400 approx.) in the US and is already available for pre-order.