Garmin has announced the vivofit 4 fitness tracker, successor of last year’s vivofit 3, ahead of CES 2018. It has an always-on color display for the first time in the vivofit series, comes with one-year battery life and the Move IQ captures different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical, to view on Garmin Connect.
It is water resistant suitable for Showering and Swimming, vhas arious watch faces, color themes and personalized text, such as an emergency contact or motivational phrase and comes with a range of colorful interchangeable accessory bands.
Features of Garmin vivofit 4
- Features always-on customizable sunlight-visible, transflective 8 color memory-in-pixel (MIP) color display (88 x 88 pixels)
- 1+ year battery life (2 x SR43 user-replaceable); no charging necessary
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ to connect to Android and iPhone
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal
- Water resistant – Safe for swimming and showering
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
- Toe-to-Toe feature to challenge your kids to a step competition by connecting to nearby vívofit jr. 2 or even another vívofit 4 to kick off an instant timed step competition
The Garmin vivofit 4 comes in White (S/M), Limegreen Speckled (S/M) and Black (S/M and L) colors is priced at $79.99 (Rs. 5,130 approx.) and is already on sale on Amazon in the U.S. Interchangeable bands come in Speckled Merlot and Speckled Navy combo pack (S/M) for $29.99 and Accessory bands in Speckled Black (S/M), White (S/M) and Black (S/M and L) colors for $19.99."Garmin vivofit 4 activity tracker with always-on color display, over one-year battery life announced",