LG has announced Signature Edition, the company’s latest premium smartphone in the new ‘LG SIGNATURE’ series in Korea. It is made of premium materials such as zirconium ceramic back cover that prevents scratches. Customers can also engrave their name on the back of the phone.
Other specifications are similar to the V30 including a 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision display, Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and, 16-megapixel primary rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, Crystal Clear lens along with a 13-megapixel secondary camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens. It comes with 6GB RAM and 256GB storage along with an expansion slot, has IP68 ratings for water and dust resistance and packs a 3,300mAh battery.
LG Signature Edition specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with LG UX 6.0+
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS, PDAF, 13MP secondary camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5MP front camera with 90-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.6mm; Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
The LG Signature Edition comes in Black and White colors. The company will make only 300 phones and will start selling it later this month. No word on the pricing yet.