Xiaomi introduced the Mi Note 3 a mid-range smartphone with 6GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB storage options in China back in September. Today it has introduced a cheaper 4GB RAM model with the same 64GB storage for 1999 yuan (US$ 301 / Rs. 19,600 approx.), making it the cheapest smartphone powered by Snapdragon 660.
Other specifications, including 5.5-inch 1080p screen, 12-megapixel dual rear cameras, 16-megapixel front-facing camera and a 3500mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 are similar.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with 550 nits brightness, 94.4% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary 12MP camera with 1.0 μm pixel size, 52mm portrait lens, f/2.6 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, 2μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 152.6×73.95×7.6 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh (typical) / 3400mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4GB RAM model comes in Black and Blue colors and will go on sale in China starting from November 23rd."Xiaomi Mi Note 3 with Snapdragon 660, dual rear cameras gets a cheaper 4GB RAM model",