HMD Global just announced Nokia 7, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China, as expected. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by Snapdragon 630 Mobile platform, runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), which is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, ZEISS and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has Dual-Sight technology that uses both front and rear cameras simultaneously directly from your camera app to create Bothie – a split screen visual for both photos and videos. It has 7000 series aluminium chassis with diamond cut bevelled edges and Corning Gorilla Glass on the back. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Nokia 7 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, ZEISS optics, 1.12um sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 80-degree wide angle
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual microphones, Nokia OZO Audio
- Dimensions: 141.2 x 71.45 x 7.92mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging (9V/2A)
The Nokia 7 comes in Gloss Black and Matt White colors, is priced at 2,499 yuan (US$ 376 / Rs. 24,520 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version and the 6GB RAM version costs 2,699 yuan (US$ 406 / Rs. 26,480 approx.). It is now available to pre-order on JD.com, Suning and Tmall in China and goes on sale from October 24th."Nokia 7 with 5.2-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 630, 6GB RAM announced",