ASUS has announced Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite (ZB553KL), the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone in Philippines. It has similar specifications as the Zenfone 4 Selfie single-camera version that was launched in India last month but this is powered by Snapdragon 425 and has 2GB RAM, instead of Snapdragon 430 and 3GB of RAM.
Other including a 5.5-inch HD screen, 13-megapixel front and rear cameras, Android 7.0 with Zen UI 4.0, fingerprint sensor and a 3000mAh battery.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite (ZB553KL) specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display, 400nits brightness
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 4.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, EIS
- 13MP front camera with soft LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.66 x 75.9 x 7.85mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite comes in Deepsea Black, Mint Green, Rose Pink and Sunlight Gold colors and starts at 7,995 PHP (US$ 156 / Rs. 10198 approx.) in Philippines.