Panasonic has launched P55 Max, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the ‘P Series’ with 5000mAh battery. It has a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with quad-LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a metal body, but doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor.
Panasonic P55 Max specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152×77.6×8.7mm; Weight: 180 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Panasonic P55 Max comes in Matte Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 8,499 and is available exclusively on Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
In today’s connected world, smartphones have become the lifeline drawing parallels amongst work-life balance. Be it home, work or, anywhere ZipPlay –understands and maps your need to help simplify your life. The long lasting 5000mAh battery further ensures the seamless functioning without interruptions. We believe, P55 Max will be the quintessential solution-provider for individuals in the value-based smartphone segment.