First press shot of the OnePlus 5 surfaced last week, later the company confirmed that it will have dual rear cameras. Now a new image of the smartphone has surfaced on a Portuguese site that also reveals most of the specifications of the smartphone.
The company already confirmed that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform. Amazon India confirmed 8GB RAM for the smartphone. Benchmark listings confirmed 1080p display, 16-megapixel front-facing camera, 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM versions for the smartphone and it will run Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box.
New leak reveals that it will have a 5.5-inch 1080p screen calibrated for a DCI-P3 color space, 16-megapixel rear camera (f/1.7) and a 20-megapixel secondary camera (f/2.6), similar to the OPPO R11 that was introduced last week.
It also reveals that it will come with a ceramic fingerprint sensor on the front that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds and pack a 3300mAh battery with support for Dash Charge fast charging, compared to 3400mAh battery on the OnePlus 3T.
OnePlus 5 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, DCI-P3 color coverage
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1 ), 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, secondary 20MP camera with f/2.6 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge
The OnePlus 5 is expected to start at US$ 479 (Rs. 30780 approx.) for the base version, according to the website. We should know all the details of the smartphone when it’s announced next Tuesday. The OnePlus 5 India launch event takes place on June 22nd. The smartphone will be available from June 22nd itself in limited numbers at 4:30PM exclusively on Amazon.in."OnePlus 5 press image, detailed specifications and price surface, could pack 20MP + 16MP dual rear cameras",