nubia M2 Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the latest ‘M2 Series’ has been launched in India, couple of months after its was introduced in China. It has a 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top. It has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with ISOCELL CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens and a soft LED flash. It also has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and PDAF.
It is just 7.5mm thick and has a unibody metal design. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in 0.15 seconds and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Nubia M2 Lite specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens, soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 76.7 x 7.5mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Nubia M2 Lite comes in Black Gold color, is priced at Rs. 13999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting tomorrow, May 9th.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said:
Nubia as a brand identifies with the youth. In India we see young people with a lot of energy, passion and desire to do more in society. M2 Lite is a product inspired by such youngsters who are creating a mark in society. We have created a product that looks stylish, matches the aspiration levels and performs superlatively. Be yourself is not just a tagline we believe in it and with the M2 Lite our customers can capture moments that our true to their style.