We have heard several rumors about Mi 5C over couple of months and now some more specifications of the phone and live images have surfaced on the website of China Quality Certification center. As per the listing, a total of five models of the Mi 5C – 2105212, 2016089, 2016101, MAE136 and MBE6A5, the MAE136 are mentioned in the list. The MAE136 is believed to be the Mi 5C, also code-named Meri.
The listing further reveals that the Mi 5C is powered by 5V/2A power adapter which means it will not support the high voltage fast charge technology. As per the image, the phone sports ultra-narrow bezels around the display and a sleek design. A physical home button is present below the display. Previous rumors had shared specifications of the phone and the latest leak corroborates these specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 5c rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glasss display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU / 2.2GHz Octa-Core Xiaomi Pine core 14nm processor with with Mali-T860 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB Internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
The Xiaomi Mi 5C is expected to be released in February.