Dell Flash with Android Froyo Leaked
The Dell Flash seems to be one of the first devices to run on Android 2.2 Froyo.
It is a candy-bar device with a full touchscreen. It’s features are:
- Android 2.2 Froyo with Custom Stage UI
- 117*58*11mm, 115 grams
- 3.5″ TFT Touchscreen with WVGA (800*480) Resolution
- 800mHZ Qualcomm Processor, 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM mirco-SD Card Slot Supporting upto 64GB
- Flash 10 Support for Browser
- 5 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus, Image Stabilization and Flash
- 3g, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.5mm A/V Jack, TV-Out
The Dell Flash is said to be made out of curved glass. We don’t know if it will be scratch proof. It is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of 2011.