Oppo Joy with 4-inch display, dual-core processor announced
Oppo has unveiled the Oppo Joy, a mid-range smartphone in Indonesia. It has a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA IPS sensitive touch screen with glove mode, powered by a 1.3 GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.2-based Color ROM. It has a 3-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It also has 3G connectivity and dual SIM support.
It has Quick Reach mode in Color OS that lets you draw a pattern on the screen and double tap on the display to launch apps easily. The gesture panel also lets you customize your patterns. Earlier this year Oppo Neo (R831) was unveiled in Indonesia and it was it was launched in India in February.
Oppo Joy specifications
- 4-inch (800 ×480 pixels) WVGA capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2 (ColorOS)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 3MP rear camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 9.9mm thick and weighs 125g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1700 mAh battery
The Oppo Joy comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rp. 1,699, 000 (Rs. 8,900 approx). It would go on sale in Indonesia soon, but no word on India launch yet.