Xolo Q1010i with 5-inch HD display, Sony Exmor R camera sensor announced for Rs. 13499
Xolo Q1010i, successor of the Xolo Q1010 has been listed on the official Xolo website. The ‘i’ in the name indicates a better camera. The Q1010i has a 8-megapixel Sony Exmor R sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.4 micron pixel size and a 5-element lens. Other features are similar including a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on One-glass-Solution (OGS) technology, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). Xolo has promised to offer Android 4.4 (KitKat) update for the smartphone.
It has a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2250 mAh battery. The Q1010 has 4GB of internal storage, this one has 8GB of internal memory. It also has a new lock screen feature that lets you scribble a letter on the lock screen to launch the particular app.
Xolo Q1010i specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Asahi Scratch Resistent Glass
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.3 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2250 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1010i comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 13499. It is expected to be officially launched later this month.