Evernote has updated its iPhone and iPad app to version 7.3.0 that brings a lot of new features including new home screen customization options. Last year it was completely redesigned with a new look inspired from simplified look of iOS 7. The new customizable home screen option lets you Choose Color themes (light, dark and classic green), option to show or hide items from sections, sync status below the Settings gear to view sync progress and more.
New Features in Evernote 7.3.0 for iPhone and iPad
- Redesigned home screen with new customization options
- Choose from three color themes: Light, Dark, and Classic
- All users can now add, remove, and rearrange sections
- Show or hide details for each section
- Save business card scans to your contacts automatically
- Set audio note quality to optimize for sound or file size
This update also makes the app much more faster and more responsive that previous versions and the bugs related to corrupting audio notes have been fixed.
Download Evernote (Free) – iPhone and iPad