Xolo just launched their Xolo Q3000 and it is their latest flagship device. The Xolo Q3000 is a huge device and has a 5.7inch Full HD 1080p display. With a quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor under the hood, it joins the league of MediaTek powered Full HD smartphones in the mid-range segment. The Xolo Q3000 is a solidly build device, but is just too big for most people. Like most phones that it competes with, it comes with a 13MP camera on the back and a 5MP camera on the front.
The specifications of Xolo Q3000 are
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback
- Dimensions – 81.6×164.8×8.9 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, MHL, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q3000 comes with a 13MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor and an LED flash. On the front, there is a 5MP camera with BSI sensor. The Xolo Q3000 can record Full HD videos at 30fps from the rear camera and VGA videos from the front camera. In terms of camera quality, we reserve any judgement until the entire review.
You can check out the Full HD Video sample from the Xolo Q3000 right below.