Karbonn Titanium X with a full HD display appeared on the official website last week, looks like the Titanium S7 would be the company’s first phone with a full HD display. The phone is available for pre-order on Flipkart and packs a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. No details on RAM or the battery capacity yet.
Karbonn Titanium S7 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display based on OGS Technology
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- Dimensions – 72×143.5×9.3 mm
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
The Karbonn Titanium S7 comes in Black color and is expected to go on sale next week.