S Mobility has launched the Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n, the company’s latest smartphone in the Smart Flo series. The Spice Smart Flo Pace 2 Mi-502 was launched back in April, and this has a similar 5-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display. This is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flah and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 2G (EDGE) connectivity and dual SIM support and packs a 2100 mAh battery, similar to its predecessor. It comes pre-loaded with Hoopz, Nimbuzz and WhatsApp apps.
Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n specifications
- 5-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.4mm thick and weighs 190 grams
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, micro USB
- 512MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory, 16GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2100 mAh battery
The Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 comes in White and Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 7,499. It would available across India through all major retail stores and saholic.