Celkon has launched the company’s latest Android smartphones A107+ Signature One, successor of the A107 Signature One that was launched back in May. It has a 5-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Other features are similar to its predecessor including dual SIM support with dual standby and supports 2G (EDGE) connectivity. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Celkon A107+ Signature One specifications
- 5-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2100 mAh battery
The Celkon A107+ Signature One comes with a free Flip cover. Celkon did not reveal the price of the device yet.