SPB Shell 3D for Android has been updated to version 1.2 that brings new features like landscape support, Stereoscopic 3D, 3D edit mode and lots of improvements. This is the major update after Version 1.1.0 that was released this May.
Features of SPB Shell 3D for Android v1.2
- Landscape support
- 3D edit mode
- Multiple cities in weather
- Stereoscopic 3D (experimental)
- Switch between smartphone/tablet mode (experimental)
- Improved settings, calendar panel and overall design
- Performance optimization
- Bookmarks folder
- 3D call log
- Folder selection for gallery widgets
- Improved contact widgets management
This update improves the usability and makes the app more visually appealing. This version has Tablet mode that lets the users experience the SPB Shell 3D Tablet mode even on their smartphone.
Get SPB Shell 3D for Android phones that run Android 2.1 and above for $14.95 from the Android Market.