Infinix has officially introduced the GT 10 Pro, the first smartphone in their new GT Series. The GT 10 Pro has a unique back cover design and an interactive mini-LED indicator. It comes with a protective cover and its packaging can be used as a music amplifier and charging holder.
The phone features a 6.67-inch 10-bit FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate, 900nits of brightness and the phone also supports 1920Hz high-frequency PWM dimming and hardware low blue light solution, TUV certified as well. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8050 5G Processor.
The phone has a triple camera setup with a 108MP main camera and dual 2MP cameras, as well as a 32MP selfie camera with dual flash. It has a 5000mAh battery with fast charging, accompanied by 45W fast charging, compliant with PD 3.0 standards, and up to 16GB of extended system memory (8GB + 8GB) and 256GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 1TB.
The GT 10 Pro also has vapor chamber liquid cooling technology, 4D vibration technology, an All-Sensory gaming engine, and a high-precision gyroscope for gaming. It has dual stereo speakers, earphone jack support, Wi-Fi 6, NFC, Bluetooth, and runs on Pure XOS 13 based on Android 13. Moreover, the company states that the GT Series offers an optimized user experience, free of bloatware or ads.
Quick specifications: Infinix GT 10 Pro 5G
- Design: Gaming aesthetics with Cyberpunk-styled back cover; Interactive and customizable mini-LED
- Display: 6.67″ FHD+ (1080×2400) Flexible AMOLED 120Hz display, 900nits of brightness, 1920Hz PWM Frequency, 93% Screen-to-Body ratio, 360Hz touch sampling rate, TÜV certified, 5,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Colour Gamut
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8050 5G, ARM Mali-G77 MC9
- Camera: 108MP (1/1.67″ Sensor, 6P Lens, PDAF, F/1.75) + 2MP Depth (F/2.4) + 2MP Macro (F/2.4); Front: 32MP with Dual Flash (F/2.45)
- Video Recording: Rear: 4K 30FPS/1080P 60FPS/1080P 30FPS/720P 30FPS/1080P 120FPS; (Slow Motion)/720P 240 FPS; Front: 2K 30FPS/1080P 60FPS/1080P 30FPS/720P 30FPS/1080P 120FPS (Slow Motion)
- Storage: 8GB/256GB; UFS 3.1; LPDDR4X; Expandable up to 1 TB
- Audio & Video: Dual Stereo Speakers, DTS, Hi-Res Audio & Hi-Res Audio Wireless, Widevine L1+
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, Dual-band, 3.5 Jack support, NFC, FM Radio
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM + MicroSD
- Sensor: G-Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Proximity, Fingerprint (In-display), Z-Axis Linear Motor
- Operating System: XOS 13 for GT, Android 13 with 1 OS update and 2 years security updates
- Battery: 5000mAh; 45W USB-C; PD 3.0 Support
- Color: Cyber Black and Mirage Silver
Pricing and availability
The Infinix GT 10 Pro will be available in Cyber Black and Mirage Silver, with a price range of USD 240 (Rs. 19,840 approx.) to USD 250 (Rs. 20,665 approx.). In India, the GT 10 Pro will be available for pre-order starting August 3rd on Flipkart.com, and pre-order offers have been announced.
Commenting on the launch, Benjamin Jiang, CEO at Infinix, said:
We take immense pride in pushing the limits of smartphone design once more with the latest GT series. The GT 10 Pro is a testament to outstanding performance, striking product design, and innovative packaging that reflects attitude and style. Crafted for pure smartphone gaming, it empowers users to outplay the competition.