OPPO has launched the Find N2 Flip smartphone in India, after it was introduced for the global markets last month. The phone has a large 6.8-inch E6 AMOLED display with 21:9 aspect ratio and 1600 nits of brightness and is powered by Dimensity 9000+ SoC. It runs Android 13 with ColorOS 13, and the company has promised 4 years of major Android updates and 5 years of security patch updates for the phone.
The large 3.26-inch cover screen offers as six notifications and lets you use the display as a camera viewfinder. It also enables quick replies to messages in apps. You can toggle settings, record a voice note, or answer a call without opening your phone. And with less need to engage fully, you can take back control of your digital well-being.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip adds a touch of fun to the cover screen with interactive pets. There is also a GIF, Bitmoji, or a sticker for greater personalisation for the Always-On display. In addition to Bitmoji and OMOJI stickers, the AOD also displays helpful insights: the time, date, power status, and notifications.
It has a fingerprint-resistant, micro-etched glass case and polished aluminium sides. The 50MP main camera features a large Sony IMX890 sensor, with a large-aperture f/1.8 lens. It lets you capture pro-grade colours co-developed with Hasselblad.
There is full-featured Pro mode and Hasselblad-inspired XPAN mode open creative opportunities for imaging enthusiasts. It has MariSilicon X NPU that boosts night video to capture ultra-clear 4K footage in low light.
There is FlexForm Mode—made possible by the New Flexion Hinge—as the Find N2 Flip holds its position mid-fold between 45º and 110º for waist-level dynamic angles and ultra-crisp 4K time-lapse video. The FlexForm Mode also turns the phone into a tripod-steady, hands-free camera. It has a 32MP selfie camera with Sony IMX709 sensor and wide-angle lens.
The Find N2 Flip’s Flexion Hinge has an almost-invisible crease. It creates more space to accommodate a larger cover display and a higher-capacity, faster-charging battery. OPPO says that it has redesigned its new Flexion Hinge to guide the screen into the gentlest folding angle possible to create a water drop shape fold that results in a significantly shallower, narrower crease than other flip phones.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip is TÜV Rheinland certified to withstand 4,00,000-fold and unfolds – the equivalent of opening and closing the phone 100 times daily for more than ten years, says the company. It has been tested to surpass over 1,00,000-fold and unfold cycles under extreme conditions ranging from -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C and 95 per cent humidity, it adds.
The OPPO Find N2 Flip has a 4,300mAh battery with support for 44W SUPERVOOC Flash Charge fast charging.
OPPO Find N2 Flip specifications
- Main Display: 6.8-inch (2520 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ E6 AMOLED display, 1-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 403 PPI, 21:9 aspect ratio, up to 1600 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3, 100% sRGB color gamut, UTG glass protection
- Outer Display: 3.26-inch (720 × 382 pixels) AMOLED display, 30/60Hz refresh rate, 250 PPI, 17:9 aspect ratio, up to 900 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- SoC: Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor with Mali-G710 MC10 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Rear camera: 50MP (primary wide-angle) f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX890 sensor, 8MP (112° ultra-wide) f/2.2 aperture, Hasselblad camera, MariSilicon X NPU
- Front camera: 32MP AF with f/2.4 aperture, RGBW IMX709 sensor
- Fingerprint: Side-mounted
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS L1+L5, GALILEO: E1+E5a, Beidou: B1l+B1c+B2a, QZSS: L1+L5
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers
- Dimensions: 166.2 (85.5 folded)×75.2× 7.45mm (16.02mm folded); Weight: 191g
- Battery: 4300mAh (Typical) battery with 44W SUPERVOOC Flash Charge
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Find N2 Flip comes in Astral Black and Moonlit Purple colours and is priced at Rs. 89,999 for the single 8GB + 256GB model and will be available from Flipkart, OPPO India online store and offline stores starting from March 17th.
- Customers can enjoy a cashback of up to INR 5000 and no-cost EMI for up to 9 months on HDFC, ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Bank, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, One Card & Amex.
- Loyal OPPO customers can avail an Exchange + Loyalty Bonus of up to INR 5000. Customers owning smartphones other than OPPO can avail an exchange offer of up to INR 2000
- Customers can avail a cashback of up to INR 5000 on Paper EMI schemes from HDB Finance at authorised dealerships only available under 8|2, 10|3, 12|4, 15|5, 18|6. Apart from this, consumer can also avail affordable EMI solutions. 9|1 or 8|1 or 18|6 schemes available from all leading financers.
OPPO Premium Service Offer
- Customers can enjoy worry-free travel with international warranty rights on the Find N2 Flip
- All the issues/queries will be resolved within 24 working hours by a team of dedicated experts (Exclusive hotline – 9958808080)
- Free pick up and drop facility available across 13,000+ pin codes with resolution of issues within 72 hrs of the complaint.
- OPPO has introduced EMI for the service/repairs of smartphones. Customers will have the option to decide on EMI instalment and tenure at their convenience.
- OPPO will offer a Reno device as a standby unit at the time of repair in case the customer does not have any other smartphone
Regarding the device, Damyant Singh Khanoria, Chief Marketing Officer, OPPO India, said:
We are proud to carry on the OPPO legacy of introducing purposeful advancements and are excited to announce the launch of our latest innovation, the Find N2 Flip. This sleek device boasts a large vertical cover screen, an invisible crease, powerful cameras, and the best-in-class battery life, making it the perfect choice for anyone who values style, functionality, and durability. We are confident that this flip smartphone will revolutionise the foldable smartphone category, not only in India but around the world.