Rumours about the realme GT Neo5 SE surfaced last week that said that the phone will feature a 1.5K AMOLED display, Snapdragon 7 Series SoC (SM7475), use a 64MP rear camera with Omnivision OV64M sensor, but will come with the RGB light on the back. Now the same leaker Digital Chat Station has posted the detailed specifications of the smartphone.
This reveals additional info for the camera sensors, and the also reveals that the phone will have a bigger, 5500mAh battery with support for 100W fast charging.
realme GT Neo5 SE rumored specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (144Hz/120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 2.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen+ 1 (4nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with Omnivision OV64M sensor, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 25mm equivalent focal length, 8MP IMX355 112° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP GC02M macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5500mAh (typical) battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging
The realme GT Neo5 SE is expected to be introduced sometime in Q2, 2023 since the leaker says that the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 1 SoC will be introduced in April.