After certification, OPPO has confirmed the launch of OPPO A1 Pro, the company’s next mid-range 5G phone in China on November 16th. It was previously rumoured to launch as A98. The phone will feature a 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz 56° curved screen with support for 2160Hz PWM high-frequency dimming, and an extremely narrow chin of 2.33mm.
Based on certification, the phone will pack a Snapdragon 695 SoC, 108MP camera supports 67W fast charging, an optical under-screen fingerprint, and 7.7mm sleek body.
OPPO A1 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch (2412 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.3×74.3×7.7mm; Weight: 171g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4690mAh (minimum) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
We should know the price of the phone when it goes official later this week.