Amazon just announced Prime Day 2022 will take place on July 23rd and 24th in India. It will be offering best of deals, right from smartphones, consumer electronics, TVs, appliances, Amazon devices to fashion and beauty, home improvement and everyday essentials, the best entertainment benefits, and much more. This time, Amazon has partnered with ICICI Bank and SBI for discounts.
On Prime Day, Prime members will have the opportunity to discover deals on unique products from lakhs of small business entrepreneurs, manufacturers, start-ups, women entrepreneurs, artisans, weavers, and local shops from different Indian regions under exclusive programs like Launchpad, Karigar, Saheli, and Local Shops on Amazon.
This year over 120 SMBs will showcase new products across brands like XECH, Cos-IQ, Himalayan Origins, SpaceinCart, Mirakii, Karagiri, Nirvi Handicrafts across categories including electronics, fashion & grooming, jewellery, handmade products, and many more.
Things to watch out for on Amazon Prime Day 2022
- New launches from leading brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, boAt, Intel, Lenovo, Sony, Bajaj, Eureka Forbes, Puma, Adidas, USPA, Max, Asics, Fastrack, Tresemme, Mamaearth, Surf Excel, Dabur, Colgate, Whirlpool, and IFB, among several others.
- Best deals on Amazon Echo, Fire TV, and Kindle devices. Latest smart speakers, smart displays and Fire TV products will be on sale with up to 55% off.
- Up to 40% off on mobiles and accessories
- Up to 70% off on laptops, headphones, home and kitchen, books, toys, gaming, Amazon brands and more
- Up to 70% off on TV and appliances
- Up to 80% off on Amazon fashion
For the first time ever, Prime members can avail up to 50% discount when purchasing most add-on subscriptions among the 12 popular video streaming services available on Prime Video Channels.
You can read 18 bestselling eBooks for free on Prime Reading across fiction, history, investing, philosophy and children’s books, including the bestseller One Indian Girl by Chetan Bhagat, Think Straight: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life, Chanakya in the Classroom, Irrfan Khan: The Man, The Dreamer, The Star, and many more.
Youth Offer and Prime Referral program
Customers aged 18-24 years will receive a 50% cashback on Prime memberships by simply verifying their age on Amazon after signing up for Prime. While referring someone for a Prime membership with the Youth Offer will earn you a 15-day free extension when you use the Prime Referrals page. Referred friends will receive a 60% cashback on the price of the plan they purchase.
You can check out more details on Amazon.in.