Along with the Find X5 and the X5 Pro, OPPO also introduced the Find X5 Lite, which is a rebranded Reno7 which was launched in India last month. It has a 6.43-inch OLED panel with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC with 8GB of RAM, liquid cooling, runs ColorOS 12 based on Android 11.
OPPO Find X5 Lite specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 800 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.6×73.2×7.81mm; Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Water and dust resistant (IP54)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 65 SuperVOOC fast charging
The OPPO Find X5 Lite comes in Starlight Black and Startrails Blue colours, is priced at 480 Euros (US$ 538 / Rs. 40,580 approx.) and will go on sale in several countries in Europe from March.