ASUS at its CES 2022 event introduced new Zenbook 17 Fold OLED, the world’s first 17.3-inch foldable OLED laptop. ASUS said that it has worked closely with Intel and BOE Technology Group to achieve. It offers you an expansive 17” 2.5K screen for immersive entertainment and easy multitasking, and for the on the go experience, it folds neatly into an ultra-compact 12.5” laptop.
Combined with the full-size ASUS ErgoSense Bluetooth keyboard and touchpad, the folding design provides the versatility of multiple modes — PC, Laptop, Tablet, On-Screen Keyboard, Book and Extend.
Zenbook 17 Fold OLED UX9702 specifications
- 17.3-inch (2560 x 1920 pixels) FOLED 4:3 aspect ratio, 0.2ms response time, 500nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1,000,000:1, VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 500, 1.07 billion colors, PANTONE Validated, Glossy display, 70% less harmful blue light, Touch screen, Screen-to-body ratio: 87 ％
- Intel Core i7-1250U Processor 1.1 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 2P+8E cores), Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 16GB LPDDR5 on board, 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 Performance SSD
- Windows 11 Home / Pro
- Soft Keyboard, 1.4mm Key-travel
- 5MP camera with IR function to support Windows Hello
- US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 378.5 x 287.6 x 8.7~11.7 mm / Folded: 287.6 x 189.3 x 17.4~31.9 mm; Weight Without keyboard: 1.6~1.7 kg / With keyboard: 1.99 kg
- Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax)+Bluetooth 5.2 (Dual band) 2×2, 2x Thunderbolt 4 supports display / power delivery, 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
- 75WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion, TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter
The Zenbook 17 Fold OLED will be available for purchase in the mid-year of 2022.
ASUS also introduced Zenbook 14X OLED Space Edition to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the ASUS P6300 laptop’s 600-day space mission and to represent the ASUS ‘In Search of Incredible’ brand spirit.
It features unique space-themed design details and finished in a special Zero-G Titanium color. There is a ZenVision 3.5-inch OLED companion display mounted externally on the lid that can show customizable messages and animations.
It complies with the ultra-tough US Space Systems Command Standard SMC-S-016A testing protocols, so it is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures (-24 to 61° C) when operational and vibration (20 – 2000 Hz).
It features a 14.0-inch 16:10 2.8K 90 Hz OLED HDR PANTONE Validated touchscreen, DisplayHDR True Black 500-certified visuals, 100% DCI-P3 gamut and TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care. The laptop is powered by up to 12th Generation Intel Core i9 H-Series processors, Intel Iris Xe graphics, 32 GB RAM, a PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6E and a 63WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion battery with TYPE-C, 100W AC Adapter.
The company has also introduced Zenbook 14 OLED 16:10 2.8K 90 Hz OLED NanoEdge 550-nit PANTONE Validated display, 12th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphic, up to 16 GB of RAM, ultrafast PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 16.9 mm thin and 1.39 kg light all-aluminum chassis and a 75 Wh battery.
The new TUF Gaming F15 and F17 laptops offer the 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12700H processor and up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 laptop GPU, Arc Flow Fans with an updated 84-blade design. The 2022 TUF laptops are equipped with high-refresh-rate display options, including up to FHD at 300 Hz for the fastest FPS gameplay or QHD at 165 Hz for more immersive experiences. These feature new mecha anime-inspired designs and meet MIL-STD-810H specification.
The TUF Dash F15 feature 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12650H processor and up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 laptop GPU with MUX Switch, DDR5 memory running at 4800 MHz, dual PCIe 4.0-capable SSD slots, a QHD 165 Hz panel with 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 color, Thunderbolt 4 support, USB Type-C Power Delivery up to 100 W.