Yesterday, realme confirmed that its GT 2 Pro smartphone will be introduced on January 4th, and the Master Edition was also teased in images. Now the phone has been certified by TENAA in China revealing the complete specifications, including a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED screen for the first time on a realme phone, and it is expected to support 120Hz refresh rate.
realme also posted the full back image and a close-up of the GT 2 Pro Master Edition, featuring eco-friendly Paper Tech Master Design. The company already confirmed 150° wide-angle lens with fish eye mode. The images and spec sheet confirm 50MP + 50MP + 2MP rear cameras. The phone will come with a 32MP camera on the front.
realme GT 2 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 120Hz LTPO E5 AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide camera, 2MP camera
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.2×74.7×8.2mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery, 65W fast charging
According to the listing, in addition to Paper White Master Edition, the phone will also come in Light Green, Ice Crystal Blue and Cast Iron Black colours. It is also expected to come in a camera performance variant, and earlier renders showed a large Nexus 6P-like camera bump.