Noise, popular for its audio products and wearables, has launched the Noise X-Fit 1, the company’s latest fitness tracker, in partnership with HRX brand. It has a 1.52-inch IPS TruView display with 86% screen-to-body ratio, has over 100 customisable and cloud-based watch faces and 15 sports modes.
It has a metal finish, lightweight design weighing just 30 grams and comes in Quick reply, smart DND, Alarm and more. Other features include SpO2 monitoring, 24×7 heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, IP68 waterproof body, and up to 10 days battery life.
Noise X-Fit 1 specifications
- 1.52-inch (260 x 400 pixels) IPS TruView display with 100+ cloud-based and customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.1 to connect to iOS 9+ or Android 5.1 + devices
- 24×7 heart rate monitor, SpO2 monitoring
- Distance, Sleep Monitoring, Stress tracking, Exercise Data Record, Quick reply, smart DND
- 30g lightweight design
- 15 Sports Modes
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 210mAh battery with up to 10 days of usage
The Noise X-Fit 1 will be available from Amazon.in and gonoise.com at an introductory price of Rs. 2999 (MRP 5999) starting from November 26th from 10AM.