Amazon just announced Prime Day 2021 will take place on July 26 and 27 in India, will start midnight on July 26 and run until 27th July for 48 hours, offering best of deals, right from smartphones, consumer electronics, TVs, appliances, Amazon devices to fashion and beauty, home improvement and everyday essentials, the best entertainment benefits, and much more.
On Prime Day, Prime members will have the opportunity to discover deals on unique products from sellers under various programs, such as Local Shops on Amazon, Launchpad, Saheli, and Karigar. During the lead-up to the two-day shopping festival, lakhs of local and small sellers on Amazon will be creating special deals for customers from July 8 till July 24, 2021.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 offers and deals
- Up to 40% off on mobiles and accessories
- Up to 60% off on electronics and accessories, including Up to Rs. 35,000 off on laptops, Up to 45% off on tablets, up to 70% off on headphones and speakers, Up to 60% off on Fitness bands and smartwatches
- Up to 65% off on TVs and appliances
- Up to 50% off on Echo, Fire TV and Kindle devices
- Over 300 new product launches from top brands such as OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Intel, IFB, LG, AMD, boAt, Noise and TECNO
- On Prime Day, members get 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards & EMI transactions
- Starting July 15th, Prime members can begin celebrating Prime Day early with exclusive blockbuster entertainment launches from Prime Video including Maalik (July 15), Toofan (July 16), Ikkat (July 21), Sarpatta (July 22), Amazon Original Hostel Daze (July 23) and Judas and the Black Messiah (July 25)
- 10 new books from popular authors
You can check out more details on Amazon.in.
Regarding the sale, Subbu Palaniappan, Director – Prime, Amazon India, said:
Over the last year, we have learnt the impact that an offering like Amazon Prime can have on everyday lives of members by bringing them ease and convenience as they continue to stay safe at home. Today, more than 65% of customer orders on Amazon.in come from India’s tier-II and III markets.
We continue to innovate on behalf of our customers with unique first for India benefits, all of which make the Prime subscription more valuable for customers.