A new realme smartphone with the model number RMX3366 has been certified by TENAA in China. This is said to be realme X9 Pro, successor to the realme X7 Pro that was introduced in China back in September last year. Compared to Dimensity 1000+ in the predecessor, this is said to be powered by Snapdragon 870, but there are also rumours of Dimensity 1200 version.
This is said to feature 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor, 1.0μm pixel size the is being used in the top-end OPPO and OnePlus phones. Even the camera bump looks similar to the OPPO Reno5 series.
realme X9 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz OLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB / 128GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS+EIS, LED flash, 16MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.9×72.5×8mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme X9 series is expected to be introduced in China sometime in July, and we should know the exact date sometime later this month.