HP has launched new Chromebook 11a in India, which the company says is designed to help students stay connected, motivated and creative. It has an 11.6-inch HD touch screen, is powered by MediaTek MT8183 Octa-core processor, has 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage and comes with Google One that provides 100GB of cloud storage, access to Google experts for a year, and other exclusive member benefits.
Google Assistant, is also available on HP Chromebooks, along with access to more than three million apps in the Google Play Store. Compact and light, the Chromebook weighs 1.05 kgs. It has a matte finish textured cover that allows users to easily grip and carry the device, and a colour-coordinated keyboard deck to match with the device’s lid cover and promises up to 16 hours of battery-life.
HP Chromebook 11a specifications
- 11.6″ (1366 x 768 pixels) HD LED Backlit Anti-glare touch display with220 nits Brightness, 45% Color Gamut, 73.8% Screen to Body Ratio
- 2GHz MediaTek MT8183 Octa-Core processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC storage
- Chrome OS
- Full-size Ash Grey Keyboard
- HP True Vision HD Webcam
- Combined headphone / microphone jack, Built-in Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 285 x 192.8 x 16.8 mm; Weight: 1.07 kg
- Wi-Fi 5 (2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x USB 2.0 Type C (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.1), 1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Google One member benefits including 100 GB of storage for one year
- 37wh Li-ion Polymer Battery with up to 16 hours of battery-life
The HP Chromebook 11a comes in Indigo Blue colour, is priced at Rs. 21,999 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Ketan Patel, MD, HP India Market, said:
The education landscape has changed with the pandemic, and hybrid learning is now the future. It is important that digital learning is made accessible to every student, and high-performance notebooks are crucial to offer a holistic learning experience. At HP we believe in building a dynamic, engaging, and inclusive ecosystem of learning. We want to prepare the next generation for the future and set them on a new course for lifelong learning, and the new Chromebook 11a is a step in that direction.