In December, Amazfit launched the lighter version of GTS 2 — GTS 2 Mini in India at Rs. 6,999. It features a 1.55-inch AMOLED screen with an AOD option, 50+ watch faces, supports 24-hour heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring.
Recently, Amazfit has started rolling out an OTA update for the GTS 2 Mini users in India. The latest update enables the user to have a host of new features through voice interaction powered by Amazon’s Alexa.
It includes playing music, setting alarms, provide weather forecasts, traffic updates, sports updates, and other real-time information. If you have GTS 2 Mini, all you need to do is to
- Pair the watch and connect it via Bluetooth with a phone
- Open Zepp application, click on profile, select Amazfit GTS 2 MINI
- Update the system to version 220.127.116.11
- On the watch home screen, swipe left
- Tap “Authorise Alexa on the device page of the app”
- Open Zepp application, click on profile, click on add accounts
- Click on “Amazon Alexa”
- Login with Amazon account
Once done, Say “Alexa” to play music, have traffic, weather updates, and more using just your voice.
Coming to the device, the smartwatch integrates PAI, an indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best.
It has an Aluminum alloy body, supports 70+ sports modes, GPS + GLONASS, 50-meter (5ATM) water resistance and promises up to 21 days of battery life with normal mode.
Available in Midnight Black and Flamingo Pink, the GTS 2 Mini is priced at Rs. 6,999 on Amazon.in and in.amazfit.com.