relame today announced realme V15 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Samsung Super AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and support for 5G SA/NSA and Android 10 with realme UI.
It features a 64-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide sensor, a 2-megapixel 4cm macro camera. The co-branded “National Treasure” version has a gradient back with a fusion of red, yellow and blue along with Dare to Leap branding. The phone packs a 4310mAh battery with support for 50W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 57 minutes, but it comes with a 65W charger in the box.
realme V15 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 600 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res Audio, Dirac
- Dimensions: 160.9×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 176g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4310mAh (typical) battery with 50W fast charging
The realme V15 5G comes in Koi, Blue and Silver colours, is priced at 1,399 yuan (US$ 216 / Rs. 15,862 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version during first sale and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1999 yuan (US$ 309 / Rs. 22,660 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from January 14th.