TRANSSION India has launched Infinix Smart HD 2021, the company’s latest Android 10 Go Edition smartphone in India. It has a 6.1-inch HD+ Drop notch screen with 85% screen to body ratio and 500 nits brightness, is powered by MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core SoC with 2GB of RAM, features 8MP rear camera with AI features and a 5MP front camera both with dual LED flash, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Smart HD 2021 specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 x 720) pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 display with 500 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- XOS 6.2 based on Android 10 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
The Infinix Smart HD 2021 comes in Topaz Blue, Quartz Green and Obsidian Black colours, is priced at Rs. 5,999 and will go on sale from Flipkart starting from December 24th.