Update: The company has confirmed the design of the phone with triple rear cameras, 6.53-inch screen, Snapdragon 662 SoC and a 6000mAh battery.
Earlier: POCO Global has scheduled an event on November 24th to introduce its new POCO M3 smartphone in the M series. This has the tag ‘More than you expect’. Even though the teaser image doesn’t reveal any other details, the phone is said to be a rebranded Redmi Note 9 4G that is expected to be introduced in China this month.
TENAA listing revealed a 6.53-inch FHD+ screen, 48MP rear camera, 2GHz Octa-Core SoC, which could be Snapdragon 662, 6000mAh battery, 3C certification revealed 22.5W fast charging support for the phone.
Redmi Note 9 4G (M2010J19SC/CG) / POCO M3 (M2010J19SI) rumoured specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, ultra-wide angle lens, depth / macro camera
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 162.29×77.24×9.6mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (Typical) / 5900mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5W fast charging
We should know more details when the phone goes official next Tuesday.