LG has announced new Q52 smartphone in the Q series in Korea. This has similar specifications as the K52 that was introduced last month that includes a 6.6-inch 20:9 HD+ FullVision punch-hole display, quad-camera array consisting of a 48MP main camera, wide angle lens, depth sensor and a macro lens.
The phones feature modern matte finish with unique optical pattern that is fingerprint-resistant, packs a 4000mAh battery, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, comes with LG 3D Sound Engine that adds a greater sense of immersion, delivering authentic, detailed sounds and MIL-STD-810G standard for durability.
LG Q52 specifications
- 6.6-inch 20:9 HD+ FullVision Display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera, 5MP 115° Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro sensor, 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, LG 3D Sound Engine
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Google Assistant Button
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Dimensions: 165.0 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 186g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 Compatible), NFC
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The LG Q52 comes in Silky White and Silky Red colours, is priced at 330,000 won (US$ 290 / Rs. 21,390 approx.) and will go on sale in South Korea starting from October 28th.