LG has now launched two of their latest and best smartphones in the Singapore market. The LG Optimus 2x will be available later this month at a price of 888 Singapore Dollars which comes to around 700 US Dollars and the LG Optimus Black will be available starting next month at a price of 768 Singapore Dollars which translates to around 600 US Dollars.
The highlights of the LG Optimus 2x are:
- 1GHz Dual Core nVIDIA Tegra 2 Processor, 512MB RAM
- 4″ Capactitive Touchscreen with 800×480 Pixels Resolution
- 8 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash, Autofocus and Full HD Video Recording
- 1.3 Megapixel Front Facing Video Call Camera
- HDMI Output, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- 8GB Internal Memory, microSD Card Slot
The highlights of the LG Optimus Black are:
- Android 2.2 Froyo with Optimus UI
- 1 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM
- 4″ NOVA Display with 800×480 Pixels Resolution
- 2GB Internal Memory, microSD Card Slot
- 5 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash, Autofocus and HD Ready Video Recording at 720p
Both phones run on Android 2.2 Froyo but LG has promised an upgrade before Q2 2011.