Soundcore by Anker has launched Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds in India. It features a damage–proof shell, is aimed fitness enthusiasts and features an ergonomic design. It promises up to 100-hour playtime with the charging case that also comes with fast charging technology so a 10-minute charge will provide 90 minutes of listening. This offers 8-hour stand-alone playback.
The headset comes with unique AirWings. Its hollow silicone build deflates and conforms to the shape and size of the ear for a superior fit and promises unmatched comfort. The TWS earbuds have 8mm triple-layer, dynamic drivers, supports multiple paring modes and feature Bluetooth 5.0.
Soundcore Life Dot 2 features and specifications
- 8mm Dynamic Drivers: Enjoy balanced music with 40% more bass and 100% more treble.
- Stable Connection: The latest Bluetooth 5 technology ensures a stable connection for clear, skip-free music.
- Comfortable and Secure Fit: Unique AirWings have been custom-designed using ultra-soft silicone to fit virtually any ear.
- Mono/Stereo Modes: Use both earbuds or remove a single side from the charging case to automatically enter Mono mode.
- One-Step Pairing: Life Dot 2 true wireless earbuds use our proprietary Push and Go technology to automatically connect with the last paired device.
- IPX5 Protection: The earbuds are water-resistant so you can keep on listening in the rain.
- 100-Hour Playtime with Charging Case: With 8 hours on a single charge.
- Fast Charging Earbuds: 10 mins of charge gives you 1.5 hours of playtime.
- USB-C Port: Power up the charging case using high-speed USB-C charging.
The Soundcore Life Dot 2 comes in Black colour, is priced at Rs. 3,499 and is available from Flipkart. It comes with 18 Months of Warranty.