Update: Complete specifications of the phone have surfaced on TENAA.
OPPO Reno Ace2 rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS, 8MP 116° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro, 2MP mono lens
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.0×75.4×8.6mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3910mAh (minimum) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge, 40W wireless fast charging
Live image and case for the upcoming Reno Ace2 surfaced recently, now the phone has been certified by TENAA with the model number PDHM00. This shows the image of the phone, which confirms a punch-hole display with a large camera hole on the top left. It also confirms a circular quad camera arrangement on the back.
3C certification has confirmed the same phone with model number PDHM00 with support for fast charging up to 65W, same as the predecessor. Zhang Jialiang, head of OPPO’s VOOC Flash Charge division has confirmed that the company’s 40W wireless fast charging tech will be available commercially this year, so we can expect this in Reno Ace2.
Based on earlier reports, the phone will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with Snapdragon X55 solution, and the body weight will be about 190g. The company might finally move to 120Hz from 90Hz in the Ace. OPPO Vice President Brian Shen recently hinted that the launch of the phone in April.