Jabra has launched Elite active 75t, the company’s latest True wireless waterproof earbuds made-for-active lifestyle with an ergonomic fit. It is built with enhanced durability in mind and features a IP57 rating that promises dust and waterproofing for depths up to 1m, along with a 2-year warranty.
The earphones are 22% smaller, for a better fit, than its predecessor, the Jabra Elite Active 65t, but has increased its battery life to 28 hours total with the charging case. On a single charge, the earphones will last upto 7.5 hours of continuous listening.
Being an in-ear design, the Elite Active 75t has passive noise isolation. There is the option of HearThrough that will let users listen to outside audio through the mic if they choose to. Jabra has also introduced MyControls which is a software update that will come to the earbuds in Q2 2020. It will allow users to configure the functions on the left and right earbud to meet their personal control preferences, along with the option to use just one earbud for controls.
Highlights of Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Compact earbuds, tested for a secure active fit with optimal noise isolation
- Jabra MySound for individualized sound (early Q2, 2020)
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings (early Q2, 2020)
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life, and 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls in every environment
- Charging with USB-C
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropout
- IP57-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and sweat (Registration required with the Jabra Sound+ App)
The Jabra Elite Active 75t comes in Titanium Black, Grey, Sienna & Mint colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 and will be available at Amazon starting from 11th March 2020.
Commenting on the launch, Dr. Amitesh Punhani, Country Marketing Manager, India & SAARC at Jabra said:
Jabra Elite Active 75t is our most optimal true wireless earbuds yet and we are proud to be launching it in the India market. Specifically designed for an active lifestyle, the Elite Active 75t is a testament to Jabra’s engineering expertise, with its enhanced comfort, first-class noise isolation and great sound quality. We are committed to taking audio to the next level and creating the best user experience.