After the Enjoy 10 Plus last month, HUAWEI has introduced Enjoy 10, a cheaper phone in the Enjoy series in China, as it had promised. It packs a 6.39-inch HD+ display with an 8-megapixel in-screen camera, is powered by an octa-core Kirin 710F 12nm SoC with up to 6GB RAM and GPU Turbo 3.0, has a 48-megapixel primary camera with AI features and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It runs EMUI 9.1on top of Android 9 Pie, features rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and is backed up by a 4000mAh (typical) battery.
HUAWEI Enjoy 10 specifications
- 6.39-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.81×76.13×8.13mm; Weight: 176g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The HUAWEI Enjoy 10 comes in Midnight Black, Aurora Blue, Sky Blue and
Acacia Red colors, is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 169 / Rs. 12,035 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version cost 1399 yuan (US$ 197 / Rs. 14,045 approx.), each. It is already available for order and will go on sale in China from November 1st.