Huami Corporation has launched the Amazfit GTR 42.6mm model in India, after the launch of 47.2mm model earlier this month. It has a 1.2-inch AMOLED display with 326PPI pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 5 ATM water resistance. It has support for 12 sports modes, such as walking, running or swimming, to climbing and skiing, GPS+GLONASS, BioTracker PPG for 24-hour uninterrupted accurate heart rate monitoring, sedentary reminder, all-day health monitoring, sleep analysis and more.
The watch is optimized for standby, bright-screen and sport modes, optimizing the power consumption of the watch, offering up to 12 days of battery life with normal use. It comes in attractive designs and multi-color variations for women.
Amazfit GTR (42.6mm) specifications
- 1.2-inch ( 390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, AF Coating
- Supports Android 5.0 and above, iO S10.0 and above
- BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor,6-Axis Accelerometer , 3 Axial Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, Ambient Light Brightness Sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions (42mm): 42.6 x 42.6 x 9.2 mm; Weight: 25.5g
- Water-resistant and dust-resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- 195mAh LiPo battery with up to 12-days battery life with normal use, up to 34 days in basic watch mode
The Amazfit GTR 42.6mm comes in Starry Black, Cherry Blossom Pink, Moonlight White and Coral Red colors with silicone straps, is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting from 29th September during Big Billion Days sale.
Commenting on the launch, Mark Mao, Vice President of Overseas Business, Huami, said:
At Huami, we aim to provide our customers with the best of both fashion and technology. We are thrilled to announce the launch of GTR 42.6mm in the Indian market. We leverage Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale as a great platform to receive a right shout out for our product. Available in exciting colours, GTR 42.6 mm is a perfect choice for fitness enthusiasts who want to stay ahead in fashion as well. We believe that the Indian market will accept our latest innovation with a positive response.